Venus in Taurus Traits
| || |
Venus in Taurus in the Houses
- In the 1st House, Venus in Taurus finds beauty through the appearance. They enjoy physical decor, and they have a beautiful voice.
- In the 2nd House, Venus in Taurus has strong potential for a vocal career. The most appreciated quality of this Venus placement is the voice, and they are also strongly materialistic.
- In the 3rd House, Venus in Taurus attracts others through beautiful forms of communication. It's very likely that they'll speak in a poetic form.
- In the 4th House, Venus in Taurus lives a stable home life, and they were most likely gifted with every survival need.
- In the 5th House, Venus in Taurus is appreciative of romance and children. Their survival instincts rub off on the children around them.
- In the 6th House, Venus in Taurus requires a harmonious and beautiful work environment. Financially beneficial people for this sign include rich co-workers and beautiful co-workers, typically female or feminine.
- In the 7th House, Venus in Taurus attracts a wealthy, working partner. Female business partners bring high finances for this Venus in Taurus placement.
- In the 8th House, Venus in Taurus' need for intimacy exceeds the need for material wealth. Instead, the native satisfies their needs through closeness to others; they are intense keepers of secrets.
- In the 9th House, Venus in Taurus acquires wealth through knowledge. These natives may be very philosophical and fortunate in knowledge.
- In the 10th House, Venus in Taurus flourishes through a beautiful reputation. The career of these natives bring a great amount of material wealth.
- In the 11th House, Venus in Taurus benefits from friends, especially female or feminine, and they receive a large amount of luck when considering the wants of the public.
- In the 12th House, Venus in Taurus acquires pleasure from solo acts. They often prefer to appreciate their surroundings when alone.