The rulership of Venus in Taurus creates a peaceful, passive, and appreciative native. These Venus natives are oriented in love and affection. Venus in Taurus' need for survival shows through the way the native; where Venus in Libra shows a need for closeness and relation to others, Venus in Taurus shows a need for beautiful imagery and sensual pleasures in the senses. Venus' rulership in Taurus extends the presence of wealth in the native; the Venus Taurus combination creates wealth in the occupied House placement. Because of the nature of Venus and Taurus, hunger for material wealth and gain are prominent in this native.
Venus in Taurus Traits
Venus in Taurus in the Houses
- In the 1st House, Venus in Taurus finds beauty through the appearance. They enjoy physical decor, and they have a beautiful voice.
- In the 2nd House, Venus in Taurus has strong potential for a vocal career. The most appreciated quality of this Venus placement is the voice, and they are also strongly materialistic.
- In the 3rd House, Venus in Taurus attracts others through beautiful forms of communication. It's very likely that they'll speak in a poetic form.
- In the 4th House, Venus in Taurus lives a stable home life, and they were most likely gifted with every survival need.
- In the 5th House, Venus in Taurus is appreciative of romance and children. Their survival instincts rub off on the children around them.
- In the 6th House, Venus in Taurus requires a harmonious and beautiful work environment. Financially beneficial people for this sign include rich co-workers and beautiful co-workers, typically female or feminine.
- In the 7th House, Venus in Taurus attracts a wealthy, working partner. Female business partners bring high finances for this Venus in Taurus placement.
- In the 8th House, Venus in Taurus' need for intimacy exceeds the need for material wealth. Instead, the native satisfies their needs through closeness to others; they are intense keepers of secrets.
- In the 9th House, Venus in Taurus acquires wealth through knowledge. These natives may be very philosophical and fortunate in knowledge.
- In the 10th House, Venus in Taurus flourishes through a beautiful reputation. The career of these natives bring a great amount of material wealth.
- In the 11th House, Venus in Taurus benefits from friends, especially female or feminine, and they receive a large amount of luck when considering the wants of the public.
- In the 12th House, Venus in Taurus acquires pleasure from solo acts. They often prefer to appreciate their surroundings when alone.